Submit a Paper
We are pleased to inform you that KJAR is accepting papers for Volume 4, Issue 1 (June 2019). We would like to invite you to contribute your Research Paper for publication in KJAR. The journal covers all areas of Pure Science and Applied Sciences (like computer science, Electronics engineering, Biology, electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and many more. We publish original research articles, review articles and technical/Case reports. The journal reviews papers within 3-6 Weeks of submission and publishes accepted articles on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions. Authors are requested to follow the above steps:
1. Read Author guideline and Prepare the manuscript in KJAR paper format, by using KAR paper Template.
2. Submit the manuscript through online submission, create an account by clicking on Register, then log-in to submit your paper. we will not accept any submission through Email.
3. Authors are required to submit all the metadata of their manuscript (Title, Abstract, keywords,co-authors, references), and upload word file version only
4. Signed Copyright form should be uploaded with the main manuscript during the submission.
5. Duration of the review process is 3 to 6 weeks
- Manuscript sent by Email will not be taken into consideration
- Manuscript not well formatted or with high plagiarism rate will be rejected
- Submission of manuscripts (Full Manuscript): January 1st, 2019
- Deadline for submission: April 10, 2019
- Accepted papers will be indexed in DOAJ, EBSCO.
- Your manuscript must follow KJAR Template to avoid rejecting your paper.
- References are well cited (IEEE Style)
- Similarity check is less than 10%
- Check the deadline for the submission