Kurdistan Journal of Applied Research process is "Double Blind peer-review", All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or qualified reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the journal strives to return reviewers’ comments to authors within Two weeks approximatively. It is the goal of the (KJAR) to publish manuscripts within Four weeks after submission.
- Only Manuscripts that within our scope will be considered for review.
- Any manuscript was previously published or submitted to another journal will not be tolerated.
- Papers will be reviewed by at least 2 qualified experts in the field of the paper, a 3rd reviewer will be asked his opinion in-need.
- Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents.
- Plagiarize documents will be excluded from the review
- Our peer review process is confidential and identities of reviewers and authors can't be revealed.