- What is the ISSN of the journal?
Print ISSN: 2411-7684 | Electronic ISSN: 2411-7706
- What is the name of the publishing house?
It is published by the ‘Sulaimani Polytechnic University’.
- Is it an open access journal?
All articles published by KJAR are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
- Is it peer reviewed journal?
Yes, KJAR operates a Double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers are not aware of the names and affiliations of the authors, the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous as well.
In the case that one reviewer rejects the manuscript, a 3rd reviewer will be called to judge the manuscript.
- What is the plagiarism policy?
KJAR journal tolerates only 10% of similarity since KJAR is a member of CrossRef and iThenticate
- What is the scope/research area of the journal?
The scope of KJAR is to publish manuscript related to Pure and Applied Science only in the English language
- How do I submit my article into KJAR journal?
Authors must submit their manuscript by creating an account in KJAR official website, then log-in with the credentials, submit all the metadata and upload word file version of the manuscript
- Can I remove an article that has been published?
No, the manuscript cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted.
- How long does it take for reviewing a manuscript?
The review process will take around 3 to 6 weeks.
- How long does it take to publish a manuscript after being accepted?
It will take a week to publish the manuscript online, this period is necessary to proofread, issue DOI and index the manuscript in different databases.
- Can I submit a manuscript that is not in English?
No, We do accept only manuscript written in English
- Can I include my ORCID when submitting a manuscript?
Yes, We recommend authors to provide all their information during entering their metadata in the submission including: ORCID, Google Scholar, Phone number,…etc
- How much does it cost to publish in KJAR journal?
KJAR is an open access journal, after accepting the manuscript, the author is required to pay
250 000 Iraqi Dinars (around 200$) based on the MoHE KRG rules which cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, publication, different format of publication (HTML, PDF, printing), and inclusion in many Open Access databases.